ABEOKUTA STUDY CENTRE
This centre was established in November 2011 by Intellectual Harvarde Educational Service through an approval by the management of Olabisi Onabanjo University Consult Ago-Iwoye. This is a centre of excellent where focus is based on good academic performance.
OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY CONSULT
The Olabisi Onabanjo University Consultancy Services was established in May, 1992 principally to generate fund and promote such management and educational activities that will project image of the institution and raise it higher and peers.
Our mission is to enhance the potential of present and future leaders in both the private and public sectors so they can perform optimally and also compete successfully in both national and international labour market.
The Objectives of Olabisi Onabanjo University Consultancy Services (OOUC Consult) among others includes:-
i. To provide Consultancy service to government institution and industrial establishments.
ii. To provide technical and managerial skill to industry and government through short manpower training programme at professional level.
iii. To earn additional revenue for the University.
iv. To provide direct services to the University community by helping to alleviate some of the problem for which manpower is in short supply in certain units of University.
Activities of OOU Consult
Since Olabisi Onabanjo University Consultancy was established in May, 1992 and its eventual take off in December, 1994, it had been involved in a lot of activities
Olabisi Onabanjo University Consultancy right from inception has been involving herself in organizing academically packaged workshops and Seminars from time to time. This is aimed at widening the horizon of the individuals and providing qualitative information in various fields.
Human Resources Development Olabisi Onabanjo University Consultancy has been, over the year collaborating with private and corporate organization to organ! Capacity building programme for senior executive, middle-level managers and personnel from private organizations. This programme is designed to benefit personnel at critical stages of their development.
In our efforts at making the civil servant and private sector employee professional competent in the discharge of their duties, the professional diploma and short-term programmes were carried out quite differently from the University Academic Programme.
The consult Diploma Programme are unique in the sense that we make use of relevant professionals institutes syllabus for each disciple.
List of Professional Body
1. International Professional Manager Association, UK(IPMA)
2. Chartered Institute of Portfolio Management of Nigeria
3. The Chartered Institute of Supply Chain Management of Nigeria
4. The �Institute of Customer Relationship Management
5. The Institute of Transport Administration of Nigeria
6. The Institute of Certified Public Accountant of Nigeria
7. The Institute of Corporate Marketing and Management of Nigeria
8. The Institute of Applied Sales and Management of Nigeria
9. The Certified Marketing Communication Institute of Nigeria
10. The Institute of Data Processing Management of Nigeria
11. The Institute of Administrators and Researchers of Nigeria
12. National Institute of Marketing of Nigeria
13. Institute of Security Management and Operation of Nigeria.
ABEOKUTA STUDY CENTRE